Saturday, February 17, 2007

Fastener Blog Searching

First, if you happen to be checking out this blog -- thanks. As a thank you gift I have posted a YouTube video on the post below. Click on it. It is very funny and what is even more interesting is that the dialogue is not in English. It's worth the two minutes it takes to watch.

Next, I am trying to figure out how I can get people directly linked to this Fastener Blog if the type "Fastener Blog" on google. If you type that in it takes you to some site that, as far as I can tell, has nothing to do with the fastener industry. On the other hand, if you type "fastenerblog" as one word, you get connected to this site.

I am hoping that this eventually becomes a site where people within out industry can leave messages with rumors, opinions, and other interesting things related to our fastener industry. I need to figure out how to move this up in the google search engine. Any advice anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home